#266 – Account Manager
We are seeking a dynamic individual that is driven by success with all aspects of client communications and the management of timelines and deliverables with projects.
As an Account Manager, located in Philadelphia, you will be managing a base of client accounts and be responsible for assisting the client’s requirements, communicating requirements to the project team and status of projects to the Account Executive and Client. The Account Manager serves as the primary contact person for the Account Executive and the clients with planning, and the coordination of assigned projects.
The Account Manager provides daily oversight and coordination of accounts between internal team members, outside suppliers and customers to ensure client goals, schedules and budgets are achieved.
- Assess and gather client requirements and specifications and communicate the status with timelines, deliverables and details to the project team, Account Executive, and Client.
- Create and track timelines and deliverables for specific client’s project and account teams. Communicate all aspects of project to clients such as design renderings, timeframes and shipping options.
- Oversee the accuracy of the Job Report, update and make corrections daily and weekly which includes all current projects in design, estimating, engineering, prototyping and production.
- Facilitate sales/order to ensure schedules and budgets are kept on time and on estimated budget.
- Facilitate production kick-off meetings with project manager, account team and other departments.
- Ensure all client needs are met by monitoring and proactively guiding production of job.
- Communicate with potential client leads and/or existing clients and meet with project members with reviewing requests, resolving issues and concerns to ensure client needs.
- College degree in business, marketing or related degree (or equivalent experience) is required.
- Minimum of 5-10 years previous account management or customer service experience is required.
- Previous track record with managing client accounts/projects is required.
- Organizational skills are required and able to balance multiple responsibilities. Able to multi-task and work under strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment is required.
- Excellent knowledge of computers (Microsoft Word, Excel) is required.
- Attention to detail and work flexible hours as needed.
- Able to have good communication skills with people at all levels of the organization and external contacts.
- High level of initiative and works well in a team environment.
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction.