#268 – Engineering Manager
Our Client is an award winning, industry leader in the design, engineering and manufacturing of point of purchase displays, with locations in the San Francisco Bay area. They are seeking an Engineering Manager to join their team. This is a full time permanent position offering all company benefits. The ideal candidate will be a degreed mechanical engineer with good verbal and written communication skills that thrives in a fast pace, changing environment.
Skills and Abilities:
- Proficient in Solidworks
- Experience with Illustrator is a plus.
- Experience engineering Point of Purchase displays is a plus
- Experience managing and scheduling other engineers.
- Working knowledge of various materials and manufacturing processes including:
- Sheet metal, wire and tube fabrication
- Wood fabrication and cabinet making
- Plastic fabrication
- Aluminum and plastic extruding
- Vacuum forming
- Injection molding
- Rotational molding
- Blow molding
- Electrical and electronics
- Finishing- painting, plating, powder coatin
- Personality Traits
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Strong problem solver
- Budget oriented
- Deadline driven
- Quality conscious
- Hard working
- Results oriented
- Team player
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once
B.S. in Mechanical, Engineering or equivalent
10 years plus years of engineering experience.